Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
Chandana_123
5 - Atom

Hi ElizabethB,

I have not received my certificate after passing the designer core exam, can you please help me get it as soon as possible?

monaali
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth

I cannot download my core designer certificate pdf, the url gives access denied

ShawnTM
8 - Asteroid

Hi @ElizabethB 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @monaali, congrats on passing! We had an issue with our certificate links but it's been resolved. Please try the same link again - you should now be able to view your certificate. 

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ShawnTM, congrats on passing! I just resent the email with your certificate. 

Boha
6 - Meteoroid
Hi @ElizabethB, Seems like I have the same issue as some of the folks above. I have the exam a week ago, have received the "Designer Core Certification" badge on Feb 3rd, 2020 though no PDF file with certificate itself. Would appreciate your help. Best regards!
gurujo
7 - Meteor

how to long it takes to get my certifite from alteryx ? its been 2 weeks since i have given certification

Boha
6 - Meteoroid
You should get it within 48h. If not, please contact with admins.
RegardsBoha
EricR

Hi @gurujo ,

Your certificate has been resent.  Please reach out to certification@alteryx.com if you have any other questions and congratulations on earning your Core certification!

All the best,

Eric

Alteryx Certification Team

jk1995
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

i passed the certification on 17/03/2020 and haven't received my certificate yet, only the badge. 

Thanks!

Labels