Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
PadmajaS
7 - Meteor

Thank you Elizabeth

Srikanthp
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth, 

I too cleared the core certification on 30 Jan 2019 but I haven't received the certificate. I did received the badge. Can you please help me 

Thanks

Srikanth P

Srikanthp
5 - Atom

Hi @ElizabethB

I cleared my core certification on Jan 30 and yet to receive the certificate.  

I used different email for community login and certificate registration, not sure if this is causing the issue but I did receive the badge to the community email. 

Thanks

Srikanth P

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Srikanthp Congrats on passing the exam! I've resent your certificate - you may need to check your spam or junk folders to find the email. 

shru123
5 - Atom

Hello -  I passed the core certification exam on 5th May,2019. While the badge is reflecting in my profile, I still haven't received my certificate via email.Please assist. 

lfermin
5 - Atom

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @lfermin 

Congrats on passing! I just resent your certificate. 🙂 

aaron_strain
5 - Atom

Hi @ElizabethB,

I passed my Designer Core exam back in May, and I don't think I ever received my certificate, or if I did I misplaced the email with the PDF. Would it be possible to have that resent to me?

Thank you!

Abby_Obanla
5 - Atom

@ElizabethB

i am experiencing the same issue. i took the core exam last Thursday Oct 17th and i still haven't received the PDF certificate yet. 

EricR

Hi @Abby_Obanla,

I resent your certificate just now.  Make sure you check your spam folders.  If you don't receive it shortly, please contact certification@alteryx.com with a personal email address and I can send your certificate there.

All the best,

Eric

Certification Team

Labels