Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Celebrating a milestone for one of our finest!

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey all,

I wanted to call out Mark's achievement today - of hitting 300 confirmed solutions.   https://community.alteryx.com/t5/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/communit...

@MarqueeCrew - this is an incredible achievement, not just for the sheer number of people that you've helped, but also because to hit this kind of number takes a consistent and dedicated focus over a very long period.

Thank you for all you've done Mark, and for the role model that we can all follow

200_s.gif

Congratulations on 300

Sean

CC: @LeahK @JulieH @TaraM

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Thanks @SeanAdams!

I'm glad to have the opportunity to share with such an awesome audience. There are quite a few active artisans on the community and we help to show the diverse approaches to solving challenges using a singular tool suite. 

350 is my next goal!

Cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So great @MarqueeCrew and so thoughtful of you, @SeanAdams for recognizing the milestone

MarqueeCrew - so much swag!MarqueeCrew - so much swag!

Tara McCoy
JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats Mark!!!!!

"My solution counts will blot out the sun""My solution counts will blot out the sun"

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
😂
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Great achievement @MarqueeCrew - As mentioned by @SeanAdams - we look up to you. All the best for next mile stone.

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Labels