Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Badges

Oliver
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I was just wondering, how do you receive a badge for the weekly challenges, i.e. basecamp badge etc.

I have completed one beginner challenge and posted the solution to the challenge discussion but not received a badge.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @Oliver

I think they fire up the weekly challenge badge machine once a week (from memory) @ChristineB...is that correct?

@LordNeilLord

Part time Tableau, Part Time Alteryx. Full Time Awesome

Data Lover

Oliver
6 - Meteoroid

Great, so it should just update after a week :)

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@LordNeilLord, that's right!  We usually run the workflow to distribute badges on Mondays after posting the Weekly Challenge.  We also update the rankings on the Weekly Challenge Index!  

WernerE
8 - Asteroid

Hi @ChristineB ,

Can you please confirm the badges for completing the challenges are still being run weekly?

I am sure I have now completed more than 75 and as it has been more than a week I was just wondering. Sad I know but I still enjoy reaching yet another basecamp. Lol.

Thanks 

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

Hi  @ChristineB ,

I have the exact same problem.  I've been doing lots of weekly challenges to prepare for (another) attempt at Advanced Cert.  I'm up to 75 challenges and have yet to receive my badge for 50, much less 75.  I just hit 75 today so don't expect that right away, but it's been a few weeks since I hit 50.

Thank you,
Jennifer

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

So the program must have run today -  I got my 75 badge, but still haven't gotten the 50 🙂  Must have been a glitch!

Paul_Chaney
5 - Atom

Seems pretty cool to me!  : )  Gotta have something to strive toward, right?

Labels