General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Alteryx Files for download for this account

John_Teh
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I'm receiving this issue when trying to download Alteryx as an existing customer. 

Would anyone know why? This shows right after logging in.

I'm currently trying to download Alteryx version 2019.4

No downloads.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
mnorberg
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi John,

To confirm, are you trying to access the 2019.4 Alteryx Designer installer or one of the installers for Alteryx Connect? Can you also confirm the email address you are using when logging into the licensing portal? I pulled up your account under john.teh@autodesk.com and confirmed you should have access to the current and previous downloads for Designer. The 2019.4 installer will be listed under the Previous Versions tab. If this is the email address you are using to login, can you please try clearing your browser cache and logging in again? Let me know if you receive the same error message.

Thanks,

Max

John_Teh
5 - Atom

Hi Max,

The email is actually connie.haddock@autodesk.com. I'm trying to access the 2019.4 Alteryx designer installer from that email.

mnorberg
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks, John. I pulled up the account under connie.haddock@autodesk.com and confirmed there is access to the Designer product downloads. Can you or the user please try clearing the browser cache and logging in again?

Labels