Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Certification Interactive Videos Link via PDF not working

Swati_Chn_03
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am trying to start my core certification course, but as soon as I am loading video, the page redirects me to community page. Is this happening because bug is being resolved or its another kind of new issue. 
Kindly suggest.

7 REPLIES 7
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Swati_Chn_03,

I wanted to check for you if only you got this issue but I was able to replicate it on this video:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/Introduction-to-the-Alteryx-Designer/ta-p/73669

After the video started it redirected me to this page:

https://community.alteryx.com/?category.id=external#ams-13

I think currently you need to use different learning materials than the interactive lessons. Maybe you will try interactive lessons that are build in Alteryx:

Emil_Kos_0-1600330517932.png

MSLaiShahirah
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have the same issue. So I have checked out the help section in designer. However, there is no tutorial for data science. May I know what is the problem why I cannot access the tutorial in the learning path?

Swati_Chn_03
5 - Atom

Hey Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it out & comment back if this works! 

ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Swati_Chn_03,

We are aware of an issue primarily affecting users viewing Academy lessons in Chrome browser. You can try: 1) clearing your browser's cache and viewing the lessons again or 2) using another browser to view the lessons. If neither of these options work for you, please respond so we can troubleshoot further!

Swati_Chn_03
5 - Atom

This definitely worked for me for now. I was using chrome & switched to explorer. A bit slow on explorer but at least now the videos work!!  🙂

MSLaiShahirah
7 - Meteor

This work for me too. Thank you.

oshehryar
5 - Atom

I had this issue (August 2021) and switched from Chrome to Firefox. Didn't have the issue again. 

Labels