Dev Space

Customize and extend the power of Alteryx with SDKs, APIs, custom tools, and more.
SOLVED

HTML Tool Challenge | BUILD an HTML tool and win a prize!

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

HTML Tool Challenge

The Python contest was fun - let's run it back!

To enter the contest:

1. Create an HTML tool (the back end can be a macro, Python, or C++) and package it as a YXI file.
  2. Reply to this thread with a description of your tool. Don't forget to link to or attach your YXI.
  3. Get stars! Threaten, bribe, or maybe just tweet. Whoever gets the most stars by November 28th wins!

You'll have to make a decision: keep working on your tool closer to the deadline to make it as perfect as possible, or submit it early so you have time to socialize your post to get as many stars as possible?

snes.jpg

☝️☝️☝️ The winner will receive a Nintendo Super NES Classic Edition 🌋🌋🌋

👇👇👇   All entrants will be rewarded with the HTML Contest badge   🔥🔥🔥

html contest badge.png

Subscribe to this thread or check back here (htmlcontest.alteryx.com) to vote as new tools are submitted!

14 REPLIES 14
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I was inspired by the Weekly Challenge to jazz up my Alteryx API Runner macro (thanks @NeilR). Here is what it looks like now:

Capture.PNG

I like that I was able to customize the color scheme/text/etc. I also like that the dropdown in the html sdk allows for the user to start typing in the box and it searches for the field. Lastly, I think those toggle bars on the bottom are pretty neat.

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations to @jdunkerley79 - his tool, Alter D3, earned the most stars! Thanks to everyone that participated and voted!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@NeilR 

Really would love to see another one of these... I know @jdunkerley79 would like to defend his title....haha

@patrick_digan @doates003 @dsmdavid @BenMoss 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

There was a request for the ability to trigger multiple alerts using the IFTTT Trigger Macro 

(from @sergonza117)

This is possible by wrapping the macro as a batch macro. I've attached an example.

SophiaF_0-1593174865369.png

Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi 

I am trying to plot  a bee swam plot when i download the workflow i am missing the bee swam macro is ther a way you can direct me on how to download it.

Thanks