Attention: The Alteryx-supported tab in the Community Gallery will soon be archived. You will still be able to find supported Add-Ons on the Alteryx Marketplace, and all others on the Alteryx-Built tab.

Community Gallery

Create, download, and share user-built tools and workflows.
Looking for Alteryx built Add-Ons?

Easily shop verified, supported, and secure Partner and Alteryx built Add-Ons on Marketplace.

LEARN MORE
Kommentare
rymatt830
Meteor

@JPKribs There appears to be a missing dependency in the packaged workflow. When importing the package, the progress says there's an error, and the Workflow Dependencies box indicates the GenerateRows.yxzp can't be found (see below). I haven't been able to get this workflow to work properly and am curious if this is why.

Gallery Workflow Migration Import Issue.PNG

rymatt830
Meteor

@JPKribs When the workflow doesn't exist in the Target environment, no data is coming into the left Join input (ID 293), meaning no results in the Join output:

Migration Tool ID 293.png

rymatt830
Meteor

Ths issue above is resolved. I removed the Join (293) tool and connected the formula tool directly to the Server API POST tool. That solved the problem.

Arti2893
Meteor

Getting below error, can you please help on this

Arti2893_0-1682399740596.png

@rymatt830

rymatt830
Meteor

@Arti2893  I had the same issue, and the workflow appears to be dependent on two items in someone's downloads folder (zhamilton). The workflow will load successfully, however, and I don't think I ran into anything related to those errors. I noticed this workflow isn't exactly "out-of-the-box", so you'll need to tinker a bit. I've only hit one issue I can't resolve (explained below).

For anyone coming across this post, there's a bug in 2022.1 and later, and the endpoint needed to upload a new version of an existing workflow is missing. The specific endpoint is 

POST {baseURL}/v3/workflows/{workflowId}/versions. I confirmed with Alteryx support this is a known bug and is expected to be fixed in version 2023.

JKribs
Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am no longer working at Alteryx and have since moved to a new role at another company. This means that I unfortunately no longer have the raw workflow files nor the ability to update this post. If I remember correctly, that Join was used as a quirky workaround for the Versions API not working appropriately. The dependency issues were a mix up on my end. If you install these tools from Alteryx first THEN open this Workflow you shouldn't get these issues. If I am looking at this correctly, sorry it's been a while since I've worked on this:

Alteryx Server v3 API endpoints

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Stormphoenix
Meteoroid

EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

Please see the 2024 release of Alteryx's Workflow Migration Enterprise Utility:  

https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/workflows/enterprise-utilities/workflow-migration-enter...