Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
chris_love
12 - Quasar

Alteryx has always had plenty of customer evangelists. Our high Net Promoter Scores and awesome renewal rates attest to high customer satisfaction, something we work hard to maintain. But what is really unique about Alteryx customer evangelists is the way they do things that amaze themselves.

Chris Love, the current Alteryx Grand Prix champion, is constantly doing things with the product that are amazing even to the Alteryx development team. Here is one of my favorite tweets by Chris:

Tableau Zen Master Craig Bloodworth, CTO at The Information Lab in the UK, says "“Alteryx significantly enhances our ability to help people make sense of data. When used in combination with Tableau the ease with which complex data sets can first be prepared and then visualised is incredible.”

In our current live event series, Alex Siskos of Crossmark presented in Dallas last week and said “3 weeks into using #Alteryx & @Tableau I was discovering trends in data that I could never have seen with other tools.”

But more than amazement, people are so excited about Alteryx because it removes so much frustration. By automating data analytics, Alteryx removes the mundane, repeated steps that people go through to get their data prepared and into an analytics process.

Alex Siskos also said, “Analytics that used to take 3 1/2 days now take 5 minutes with @alteryx & @Tableau. Analysts hug me in the halls.”

But these improvements in time have huge business impact. In the case of Consumer Orbit, they have built their business around how quickly they can blend data and apply advanced analytics:

“Using Alteryx, we have put the power of rapid development and prototyping in the hands of our product people, eliminating our reliance on traditional programmers, and vastly simplifying our go-to-market product strategies.” Jay Huckabay, President and CEO

Here are some other customer assets you can check out to learn more:

People use Alteryx in so many ways. Sometimes we see very complicated workflows that encapsulate an entire economic model. Other times we see one step workflows that simply transpose survey data from columns to rows. But however Alteryx is used, people are willing to speak out about how Alteryx is changing their lives, from providing new insights to automating tedious work. Alteryx can be used for everything - from the amazing to the mundane.

Follow us on twitter at @alteryx and share your experiences using Alteryx. If you haven’t tried Alteryx Analytics yet, look at the Alteryx 9.0 page and you can download a trial for free.