Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Registration is now open for the 2022 Grand Prix happening in Denver! 

You read that right. The Grand Prix, which some call the most exciting 60-minute competition in software, is back and it’s LIVE in Denver, Colorado. 

Do you like building workflows faster than your friends? We know you love problem solving in Alteryx (and we love that you love it!), and we love amplifying our customers and their skills with our platform. Now is your chance to prove yourself and show your speed to the world, as you step into the spotlight and register now for the 2022 Grand Prix in Denver! 

What is the Grand Prix? 

The Grand Prix is basically our quintessential customer amplification – it’s an event at Inspire that pits contestants or “drivers” against each other to solve workflows faster than the other drivers using Alteryx Designer. This all happens as we shine the lights on you and your competitors on stage in front of thousands at Inspire! The audience will have the opportunity to follow along with our drivers while the race is happening, so they can see your best workflow thinking, fully cranked up and know who’s in the lead in real-time. 

Think you’ve got what it takes to be our next Grand Prix Champion? REGISTER NOW for the 2022 Grand Prix Qualifiers! 

2022 Grand Prix Qualification and Timeline:  

• The 2022 Alteryx Grand Prix Finals will take place on Wednesday, May 18th  
  • Register for the Grand Prix Qualifiers by Monday, April 11th 
  • Each racer will compete in ONE 60-minute virtual session to complete workflows judged by Alteryx Grand Prix referees. These will take place the week of April 11th (see times below): 
  • Successful workflow completion earns you points, with the top racers advancing to the finals at Inspire Americas 
  • You must be able to access a file share and WebEx during the qualifying round 

• Qualifying Round Session Times (block your calendar now your preferred time and expect further communication!) 
    • Tuesday, April 12th 9am PDT, 11am CT, 12pm EDT, 5pm BST, 930pm IST (13-April 2am AEST) 
    • Wednesday, April 13th   12pm PDT, 2pm CDT, 3pm EDT, 8pm BST (14-April 1230am IST, 5am AEST)  
    • Wednesday, April 13th 4pm PDT, 6pm CDT, 7pm EDT, (14-April: 12am BST, 430am IST, 7am Singapore, 9am AEST)  
    • Thursday, April 14 (330am PDT), 5:30am CDT, 630am EDT, 1130am BST, 4pm IST, 630pm Singapore, 830pm AEST 

Grand Prix 2022 Rules*: 

• You must be registered to attend Inspire Denver in person by April 22nd to be eligible for Finals REGISTER NOW
  • You must be registered for the Alteryx Community
  • All Alteryx users – students, customers, partners, and ACEs - are eligible to compete in Qualifiers 
  • One ACE and one partner will earn a racing position in the Finals

To Prepare: 

Head over to the Weekly Challenge to sharpen your skills! 

If you want to see what the Grand Prix is all about, check out this recap and video of the 2019 Grand Prix in Nashville. 

The Grand Prix is one of many ways we hope to amplify your skills and talents onstage at Inspire 2022 in Denver. So what are you waiting for? Step into the spotlight and register for the Grand Prix today.

*Rules and eligibility are subject to change and are the sole discretion of Alteryx.  

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@jarrod ,

M

y

m

o

n

e

y

i

s

o

n

y

o

u

!

!

!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My favorite event of Inspire!

Plus both ACE's AND partners eligible to compete?? Gonna be a heated event!

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

@MarqueeCrew - just registered!!! So happy that ACEs can compete this year!!!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

It doesn't say returning champs are allowed to compete... @jarrod 🤔 #TooGood #ClassOfYourOwn

Jeff_Neklason
8 - Asteroid

@mceleavey Do you need me to be your support? I am sure Beth wouldn't mind me on on the phone while in the delivery room that day... "Ok Chris, now breathe... good job".... 

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Great news on Partners being allowed to compete this year! What if it’s an ACE who is also a Partner?

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I was wondering the same @cgoodman3 !

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

i'd say out of fairness, the categories should probably be ACEs (including partners), Non-ACE partners, Customers. 

CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

thanks for the questions (and answer) @cgoodman3  @Jean-Balteryx @jarrod. It will be 1 ACE (either partner or customer) 1 Partner (non-ACE) and the rest customers.

CailinS
Alteryx
Alteryx

I hope all of you ACEs and partners who are excited are sharing far and wide across your networks, so we can ensure the most competitive Grand Prix to date!!

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thank you for your reply @CailinS !