Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
ChiaraP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire Europe 2016We are quickly approaching one of the most exciting times of the year to be an Alteryx user in Europe, with Inspire Europe 2016 coming to London for the first time on 13 – 14 September. As with the U.S. event, we will have multiple training courses offered – and if you haven’t attended Inspire before, know that these are some of the most popular sessions at the conference!

On Day One of the conference, Tuesday 13 September, we are offering three sessions – here are some details about what to expect:

• Getting Started with Alteryx Designer - "I'm new to Alteryx and would like to better understand the overall interface and some of the most commonly used tools in a workflow. By the way, what is a workflow?"
  • Managing an Alteryx Server – "I'm considering or just getting started with Alteryx Server, and I need a foundational understanding of the product and its benefits."
  • Getting More Out of Parsing – Learn how take semi-structured data and prepare it for analytics; parse more complex datasets using regular expressions (RegEx); and parse XML documents using the XML Parse tool.

We’ll continue on Day Two, Wednesday 14 September, with two more sessions:

• Intro to Analytic Applications and Macros – "I know how to build workflows, and now I’m ready to graduate into configuring my own custom user interface (Analytic Application) as well as create my own tools that capture repeatable workflows (Macros)."
  • Introducing Predictive Analytics - “I’d love the opportunity to walk through the life cycle of predictive analysis, starting with data investigation and rounding out the day on some commonly used predictive models including Forecasting.”

The last thing you may be wondering - what is the difference between the Alteryx Technology Track and the Product Training Track? The Technology Track will cover topic discussions, while the Product Training Track is more hands-on, where attendees will have the opportunity with their own computer to participate in follow-along content, as well as complete exercises testing what they’ve just learned.

As a reminder, all training courses are B.Y.O.D., Bring Your Own Device, so be sure to bring your laptop with Alteryx already installed. If you need to rent a laptop for the week, we will have a 3rd party resource that will allow you to do so, stay tuned for additional information on machine rentals.

As I mentioned, product training courses are some of the first to fill up, so if you haven’t registered yet for Inspire Europe 2016, do so now.

See you in London this September!

Chiara Pensato
Vice President, International Marketing

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.