Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

error when create a request file in offline activation

sdklfjwiuehfiwf
5 - Atom

hi guys,

I have been trying to install Alteryx Server in my company's cloud server. The installation is complete, however, the license activation is still remained to be done. Due to the security policy of the cloud server, I am currently unable to access to the web. So it seems like it is inevitable for me to activate the license via offline.

But the problem occurs during creation of a request file which is the first step of the offline activation. When I enter 'First Name', 'Last Name', 'Email', and 'License Keys' and press 'Create Request' and 'Save' buttons, the error message in red pops up as follow:

(67b6-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-0098) (xxxx is hidden license keys)

An unexpected error occurred, and the usual means of describing the problem have also failed. Contact your license administrator for help with licensing.

please understand that I cannot attach the screenshot  due to security policy of my company.

Because the license key is only valid between August 18, 2021 and August 31, 2021, I really need your help to find a solution to complete the activation ASAP.

I will appreciate your help and advice so much.

Thank you for reading this and considering my circumstance.

3 REPLIES 3
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @sdklfjwiuehfiwf 

Please reach out to license fulfillment team at fulfillment@alteryx.com for license assistance

Please reach out to tech team at support@alteryx.com for tech assistance

Hope this helps : )

All the best in getting it resolved🙂

sdklfjwiuehfiwf
5 - Atom

The problem was the Alteryx Server Version "2021.3".
I downgraded it to 2021.2, and it is cleared.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Glad to hear it got solved @sdklfjwiuehfiwf 🙂

Cheers and have a nice day!