This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I upgraded our servers and in production, Macros stopped working. They run OK on the desktop, and I can run a macro from the engine. It's when I publish a macro from my desktop to the server where I get an invalid path error on all the macros.
I opened Alteryx on all of the servers and tried to publish a WF with a cleanse tool. Primary node worked fine, workers threw the error. The issue was resolved by manually uninstalling the software and deleting any leftover files and folders. Once I did that I reinstalled the software and re-tested. Worker nodes were now finding the path to the tools. Fixed that issue, BUT all of the in-DB connections had to be set up again and some workflows "lost" their alias connections. So I had to fix those. I worked with Alteryx support on this.