Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Salesforce Input Tool not working on Gallery

kgendreau
5 - Atom

Hello,

We are running 2019.1 and have a workflow that runs great in designer (on server) but when published to gallery, we receive the following error upon validation.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!

Traceback (most recent call last): File "main.py", line 87, in pi_init File "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 354, in loads return _default_decoder.decode(s) File "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 339, in decode obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end()) File "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 357, in raw_decode raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 2 column 11 (char 11)
3 REPLIES 3
GiuseppeC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @kgendreau,

have you installed the Salesforce Input connector in Designer on the machine hosting the Alteryx Server/Gallery?

I tried to replicate the same issue on 2019.1 but I was able to save a workflow with a Salesforce Input tool successfully on my Gallery.

Hope this helps,

Giuseppe

joeGade
10 - Fireball

Hi Were you able to resolve this issue? We get the same error with Salesforce connector 4.1 

Rica1
5 - Atom

Hi,

Got also this same error using Macro input tool, what will be the solution? Thanks