Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

OneDrive from the Server under version 2020.3

Archaeopteryx
10 - Fireball

Hi,

I have published a workflow to our Alteryx Gallery under version 2020.3. The workflow uses the OneDrive Output tool and is configured. The workflow runs successfully locally from Designer but I get the errors below when attempting to run it from the Alteryx Gallery.

Oops!

The job OneDriveUserListFileOutput did not complete successfully and resulted in the following errors:

• Failed to decrypt value for od_ClientSecret! (Tool Id: 59)
  • Please enter a Client secret (Tool Id: 59)
  • Failed to decrypt value for od_AuthToken! (Tool Id: 59)
  • Please Log in (Tool Id: 59)

Can someone share with me what further configurations I need to perform either to the workflow or on the Server? The Server admins have installed what they believe is all that is required for the Python software to execute. 

Thank you,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Archaeopteryx
10 - Fireball

There may be a server configuration change for this tool to work from the server. I'll update as I learn more. 

Archaeopteryx
10 - Fireball

For those searching this topic:

To set up OneDrive in workflows to run on Alteryx Server requires Registry File configuration on both the server and your laptop or desktop computer. Contact Alteryx Support and have them guide you through the steps of configuring your laptop's or desktop's Windows Registry File. This same procedure also has to be done on the Registry File on the server. 

Chris

salbol1
8 - Asteroid

So you confirm that this now works on your Server with these registry changes? Any insight into what these settings are, or whom on the Support side helped with this setup?