Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Not able to save workflow in gallery

Arjun_1997
6 - Meteoroid

Facing difficulties in saving the workflow in gallery, when try to save the workflow getting path context D:\server\prod\service \staging\.... is not a valid file or directory.Alteryx error.jpg 

what was the issue? kindly help me on this.

15 REPLIES 15
Arjun_1997
6 - Meteoroid

yeah given ....\sample.csv 

Arjun_1997_0-1652963882060.png

workflow configuration of WF:

Arjun_1997_1-1652963910475.png

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I think the issue may be your WorkflowDirectory.  After Staging, is it going to one of those long named temp folders (meaning, what's after this):

2022-05-19 08_46_53-Re_ Not able to save workflow in gallery - Page 2 - Alteryx Community.png

Arjun_1997
6 - Meteoroid

Arjun_1997_0-1652964764908.png

Thanks mbarone for quick response appreciate your support:)

Is work directory reason for issue ? because same directory using for a while but all of sudden it stops working.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Must be.  My workflow directory is on the Server's C-drive.  Not sure how it got set to a specific staging folder on yours.  I just did the default options for the server software install, with the exception of what I showed in the screenshot earlier with the W:\ drive locations.  This is a bit beyond me.  Might need to have Alteryx hop on a webex with you to troubleshoot further.  Email support@alteryx.com and put the link to this thread in the email and give them an overview of the issue and ask when they're available for a webex.  They're mostly at Inspire this week, so it might not be until next week.

Arjun_1997
6 - Meteoroid

incident already raised with Alteryx support can i send the webEx invite to them over the mail.Arjun_1997_0-1652965772642.png

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

No, they have to set up the webex (whichever rep takes the case).  You'll have to wait for them to respond.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!