Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Jobs showing as blank in Alteryx Server

robertfishel
8 - Asteroid

Alteryx fanatics, how are you!!!!!????!!!!

So I have uploaded two workflows this morning and both are showing as "Queued", with a pink flashing bar.  I've never seen this before when uploading workflows.  I asked a co-wroker for help, and he advised me to look under Jobs, because there may be some other process running that is causing the issue.  When I click on Jobs in the server, there is no information at all.  So I do not know what is happening.  I do know that I am not running the latest version of the server, and also that we just got a new license key.  Maybe that's part of the problem?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
robertfishel
8 - Asteroid

Turns out that the first of two workflows I was uploaded was getting hung up while validating.  When you upload a workflow to the gallery, it runs the workflow in order to validate it.  I did not know this, which is why my workflow was showing as queued.  I still do not understand why I could not see what was happening under the Jobs section of the server.  I am going to try to update the server with the latest version of Alteryx server and designer now and hopefully everything runs smoothly.