Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
解決済み

Handling Versions During API version switchovers

danzeleznik
アトム

Hey Alteryx Community Friends!

We've some API functionality in place which uses the GET /admin/v1/{appId}/package endpoint as part of a deployment process. In testing some updates, a user published versions 2, 3, 4 and so on of their analytic app and subsequently we used the POST /v3/workflows/{workflowId}/versions endpoint to automatically deploy the new versions. We found, however, that while we thought we were posting versions 2, 3 and so on we were actually just publishing version 1 over and over and over. As the GET package API only appears to accept an application ID and has no configuration information for further designating a version, how can we procure the correct package for our deployment? 

I've scoured every keyword combination I can think of and I'm hoping someone will be able to say "hey silly your answer is right here" whether that answer is "nope can't do that" or a "how to". Any definitive response is much appreciated!! Thanks

ADDING: We're on server version 2021.4

1件の返信1
gabrielvilella
マグネター

It seems that you are facing the same issue as described on this post. This is a know bug.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/API-Workflow-Uploads-Not-Updating-New-Ve...