Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Application Run by Node Report

stvnhdmpa
8 - Asteroid

Does anyone have a solution for knowing what workflows ran on which node?  The Alteryx Server Usage Report gives record of the run, but no indication of which node it ran on.  Also the version of the process that was run would be helpful as well.  

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Are you an admin?  Are you able to connect to your Controller using the Mongo Input tool?

stvnhdmpa
8 - Asteroid

@mbarone have the curator role in Alteryx, but I don't have access to the controller. That's managed by our IT team.  

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You'd need to access the Mongo collections via the Mongo Input tool in order to get at what you need.  IT would have to provide you with Controller token in order to make the Mongo Input tool work, unfortunately. 

stvnhdmpa
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for the input.  I'll see if that is something I can acquire.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

If so, let me know - I can direct you to how to get that with the Mongo Input tool.

revathi
8 - Asteroid

If your IT is unwilling to share the controller token with you - easiest way to identify which node(worker) your canvas ran on - is to enable workflow event in canvas (Designer) before publishing to Gallery. 

Workflow event triggered email - provides the node in which the canvas was run. 

Hope this helps.