Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

After upgrading Server no workflow status visible when running on gallery

chvizda
8 - Asteroid

Hi all

after upgrading the server to version 2019.2 when a workflow started on the gallery no result is shown.

I get the messages below.

But in the workflow results I see, that all is done but I can't load the results.. 

What should be the problem

1st message1st message2nd message2nd message

Also I can't load the results nor results available.png

I get the same error message when I want to upload a workflow to the Gallery (Format Exception, RequestID:xxxx) from the Designer.

designer upload problem.png

The workflow seems to be uploaded correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
fvilelabr
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi,

I have faced the same issue. This problem was related to Regional Settings. The system user needs to have regional settings set to English. However, if the option Region settings -> Administrative -> Copy settings -> Check “Welcome screen and system accounts” is checked, the regional settings of system users is changed to the regional settings of user logged. Once it happen, the system user will inhere that configurations until another user with a different regional setting log in. When it happen, it's necessary to log with a user with regional setting in English and after that, unchecked that option.

fvilelabr
Alteryx
Alteryx

This problem was related to Regional Settings. The system user needs to have regional settings set to English. However, if the option Region settings -> Administrative -> Copy settings -> Check “Welcome screen and system accounts” is checked, the regional settings of system users is changed to the regional settings of user logged. Once it happen, the system user will inhere that configurations until another user with a different regional setting log in. To solve the problem it's necessary to log with a user with regional setting in English and after that, unchecked that option.

chvizda
8 - Asteroid

thanks that was exactly the problem. But why was it working before the upgrade ?

Steffen