Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

2019.3 designer can't open company gallery

khu
8 - Asteroid

Hi, Alteryx Community,

I installed 2019.3 designer and it can't out the gallery from the designer but only return following,

My gallery data connections work fines btw,

Gallery connection.jpg

Can you advise on this?

6 REPLIES 6
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@khu 

This looks like the save rather than open workflow dialog. Can you please clarify what you expected to see?

khu
8 - Asteroid

@MichalM  It is from Open-Workflow->My Company's Gallery

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Are you sure? As the dialog looks exactly like the Save one - see below

save.png

The Open dialog looks like this

open.png

Do you maybe want to try mapping the gallery from scratch?

add-gallery.png 

khu
8 - Asteroid

@MichalM  Yes, I can confirm I provided the screenshot with Open Workflow, Also, Save as Workflow return the same screenshot. Even for save, that's the correct window.

I just remove the gallery and add again, it returns the same.

I recently just move from desktop to laptop so I updated from 2019.1 to 2019.3 at the same time. not sure if it's the bug for 2019.3.

Also, I notice 2019.3.15763 released on 9/3/2019, but 2019.2.10.64688 updated on 9/5/2019, Do you know why?

Thanks

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Also, I notice 2019.3.15763 released on 9/3/2019, but 2019.2.10.64688 updated on 9/5/2019, Do you know why?

This is a stable 2019.2 release - companies often release stable updates to previous versions to fix bugs.

As for your issue with the Gallery, I'd recommend you raise a ticket via support@alteryx.com

khu
8 - Asteroid

@MichalM  I just reinstall the 2019.1. I will try again 2019.3 later since it provide TLS authentication in email tool!

Thanks for the help!

Kun