Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error using Render tool for one part of workflow and Output tool for another part

D_Y
8 - Asteroid

I have a workflow that has two "sections":

The first section grabs data from an Excel file worksheet and then uses the Table and Render tools to highlight specific rows based on a condition and outputs it. 

The second section grabs data from the same Excel file, but a different worksheet, and simply uses the Output tool to output it to the same output file as the first, but to a different worksheet.

When I run this workflow, the Excel file outputted seems to get corrupted for some reason. I got the error asking if I want to recover the data because the file has unreadable content.

If I just run the first OR second sections individually, then no issue. It's when running both of them that will cause this issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
D_Y
8 - Asteroid

@apathetichell Thank you!

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

I've been there.

Labels