Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

select workflows with drop down using command prompt or BAT

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

Hi

I'm looking to create an analytical App where user can select from drop down of workflows created,

for ex: select segment is selected from drop down only that workflow results should be displayed along with interface options used in that workflow, for select segment I have drop down where user can select different types of segments

so once if I select segment , segment results along with interface options or results for that particular segment should be shown.

I think this result can be achieved with command prompt tool

Sample dataset has been attached please check.

13 REPLIES 13
BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

file explorer.

with file explorer the app is running as per my requirement

could you please specify the steps, as I'm new these tools 

kboeckholt
7 - Meteor

@BRRLL99 here is some content that should get you going with the provided solution:

Using Analytic Applications

Chaining Analytic Apps

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

This isn't going to end well.

@BRRLL99 - this is a fairly complicated workflow. There are a ton of moving parts. Please watch the Interactive Lessons videos on Apps & Macros. When I say watch I mean "Study Them." - you will not be able to maintain this workflow if you do not.

And not to seem pedantic - but you do not have requirements - you've asked this forum for help - @kboeckholt and you presumably have no financial relationship - and you are not his client. You've asked for help on your workflow. He's offered a suggestion. It's not a "requirement."

BRRLL99
11 - Bolide

Understood!

please share if you have  any links or blogs where I can go through to get my expected output.

Labels