Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

cant get data from network folder by input tool: GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I am building a workflow and need to extract data saved in a network folder sth like Z:\power BI extracts by using Input tool

and i keep receiving error below:

Error: Input Data (2): Internal Error in TaskFactory:GetProcessingTask: "GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Sales Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)"

Error: Input Data (2): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Sales Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)

Error: Input Data (3): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\TMOppy Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)
Error: Input Data (1): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)

and the output only has a small amount data. Can i ask how to fix this?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Raj
16 - Nebula

@ginnguyenMA 
Are you writing an output to a network drive. If so, try to write out locally.

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

the input is from data in network folder but the output is in my local folder so i dont think output causing the issue,i think it is something wrong with the input.

Another thing is the workflow has been running fine with 21.1 version and today i changed laptop and install a new alteryx version 2022.1 then i get this error. i also dont know how to fix this :(

Thank you for your help

apathetichell
19 - Altair

turn off amp. re-run. see if there is a different error.

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

thanks, it does fix the issue. closed my thread here! 😼

Labels