Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

cant get data from network folder by input tool: GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I am building a workflow and need to extract data saved in a network folder sth like Z:\power BI extracts by using Input tool

and i keep receiving error below:

Error: Input Data (2): Internal Error in TaskFactory:GetProcessingTask: "GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Sales Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)"

Error: Input Data (2): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Sales Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)

Error: Input Data (3): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\TMOppy Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)
Error: Input Data (1): GetQueuedCompletionStatus failed in file Z:\power BI extracts\Main_Today.csv: An unexpected network error occurred. (59)

and the output only has a small amount data. Can i ask how to fix this?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Raj
15 - Aurora

@ginnguyenMA 
Are you writing an output to a network drive. If so, try to write out locally.

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

the input is from data in network folder but the output is in my local folder so i dont think output causing the issue,i think it is something wrong with the input.

Another thing is the workflow has been running fine with 21.1 version and today i changed laptop and install a new alteryx version 2022.1 then i get this error. i also dont know how to fix this :(

Thank you for your help

apathetichell
19 - Altair

turn off amp. re-run. see if there is a different error.

ginnguyenMA
5 - Atom

thanks, it does fix the issue. closed my thread here! 😼

Labels