Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

calculation

Navyasree123
8 - Asteroid

Hi all, Hope all are great, I have a small query today

If [Write off (yes/No)] is equal to the "yes" then [Whether 100 % or above 90 days]="Above 90+days" then the values are multiply with the  respective percentages (only above 90 days values )

If [Write off (yes/No)] is equal to the "yes" then [Whether 100 % or above 90 days]="Above 365+days" then the values are multiply with the  respective percentages (only above 365 days values )

If [Write off (yes/No)] is equal to the "yes" then [Whether 100 % or above 90 days]="1" then the values are multiply with the  respective percentages (only above all days values )

upto the Whether 100 % or above 90 days those data is input i need to generate the leftoff the part how to this process

5 REPLIES 5
binuacs
21 - Polaris

@Navyasree123 Can you provide the expected output result, also give an example of one of the values and the method of calculation.

Navyasree123
8 - Asteroid

@binuacsI had attached in file

Thank you

Dasarinavya
5 - Atom

Can any one please help me with this doubt

Thank you

binuacs
21 - Polaris

@Navyasree123 Attaching the workflow

image.png

Navyasree123
8 - Asteroid

thank you !!!!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels