Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Utilização componente Run Command

Vitec0
7 - Meteor

Bom dia Comunidade,

Tenho um fluxo, onde em certo momento, através de uma condição, chamo o componente "Run Command" chamando um .bat que encaminha um e-mail de alerta ( Preciso mandar o e-mail através do .bat, pois não temos o SMTP para utilizar o componente E-mail) , porém o .bat só deve ser chamado apenas se a condição dentro do Message for verdadeira, mas não é o que esta acontecendo, independente do retorno, o Run Command é ativado, tentei preencher a opção Command Arguments, mas permaneceu da mesma maneira. 

Vitec0_0-1615471382072.png

Qualquer orientação do que devo fazer nessa situação, me ajudara bastante!!!

Obrigado 😀

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Vitec0 ,

the RUN COMMAND will run regardless of data.  My recommendation is to update the .BAT file prior to executing the RUN COMMAND.  

Use Alteryx to write EMAIL_Script.bat with either a good script or a non-emailing script.  Use a CReW parallel block until done and the the run command will only execute good results when you want them. 

cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels