Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Search box in a Tree Interface tool

chinta
7 - Meteor

I need a search option to make it easier to select an item in a Tree tool. Is it possible or is there any workarounds? 

As you see in the screenshot below, one is expected to scroll down to 'Wisconsin' instead of searching for it.

chinta_0-1620917210873.png

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @chinta 

Sadly, the interface tools are really locked down, and I'm fairly certain this isn't possible.

I cant think of a better solution for you, i think scrolling and the sub-sections you've made is the best way.

I do think the Interface tools are due an overhaul however, and i'd suggest creating this as a post on the ideas section, to gain some traction, as i do agree it should be part of the functionality.

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
chinta
7 - Meteor

Thank you, @TheOC , for a quick response. I agree the interface tools certainly need a overhaul. 

Labels