Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Post Requests

alteryxkev
7 - Meteor

Hi folks, 

I've been doing some work converting CSVs into JSON format but I've hit a problem, I'm attaching 3 files, my raw data from CSV, my alteryx flow, and the format I'd like the data to be in. 

The API call requires a set of square brackets, I've applied what I thought was the correct logic into my flow but as can be seen the JSON format only shows curly brackets. 

Additionally I'd also like to be able to include as many requests as necessary within my request, rather than applying them one at a time. 

**All data being shared is random and it isnt related to any clients I'm currently working with.**

Any help with this would be massively appreciated, I'm in a real jam! 

Kev 

11 REPLIES 11
alteryxkev
7 - Meteor

You sir, are a prince among men! 

alteryxkev
7 - Meteor

Hi @Luke_C, I'm contending with a fresh problem now as I walk through this data, the invoice dummy data contains the items plus square brackets twice, rather than once, this is contained within every invoice rather than just needing to be added once, what would be the next steps to resolve this? I've attached my current workflow and the data from Postman as it needs to be. 

Thanks 

Kev 

Labels