Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

ODBC 17 connetion error "Failed to authenticate the user '' in Active Directory"

donataszx
5 - Atom

Hello Colleagues.

I am experiencing an issue with ODBC 17 driver. Every time I run my input with credentials for Microsoft SQL Azure SSO authentication I get this error:
"Failed to authenticate user '' in Active Directory"

Here is a catch: I am able to connect to the server perfectly fine using ODBC 17 connector while setting it up, and I am also able to select tables I would like to analyze from my SQL server.

Any help will be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @donataszx 

Thank you for your contribution to the Community!

To help make it easier for others to assist, it would be helpful to get some additional information on your Connection. Here's what we recommend you include in your reply:

* What Alteryx Version are you using?
*Can you provide the text for the Error Message?

Posting for Fastest Possible Solution

Thank you very much!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
donataszx
5 - Atom

I am currently using Alteryx Designer 2020.4, I have a picture attached to this post to display the error message in full in PDF format. (The discussion board did not allow me to type it out or I don't know another way how to attach the error message to the post)

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels