Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Malformed PAC File Eval Error

jnorwell
6 - Meteoroid

I have been trying to connect into my company's salesforce instance and I keep getting this error in the attached screen shot. 

He it is as well in text:

Start: Designer x64: Started running at 01/11/2024 12:46:41
Info: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: Running at a Low Priority.
Info: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: This is AMP Engine; running 10 worker threads; memory limit 8109.0 MB.
Info: Salesforce Input (1): SalesforceInput tool started.
Info: Salesforce Input (1): Plugin class successfully loaded.
Info: Salesforce Input (1): Authentication completed.
Error: Salesforce Input (1): Malformed PAC file (EvalError: Error while calling Python Function: 'isInNet() takes 3 positional arguments but 4 were given'
    at [anon] (src\_support.c:108) internal
    at [anon] () native strict preventsyield
    at [anon] (eval:5)
    at FindProxyForURL (eval:6)
    at eval (eval:1) preventsyield)
Info: Salesforce Input (1): SalesforceInput tool done.
End: Designer x64: Finished running in 4.8 seconds with 1 error using AMP engine

4 REPLIES 4
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Better raise a ticket to Alteryx Support. Their engineers will be better able to troubleshoot with you. 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
mljohnston285
5 - Atom

Were you able to raise a ticket to support this? If so, what was the solution? I am experiencing a similar issue.

JeffHeidel
5 - Atom

Was there any update on this error?  I am running into this as well

GrayDragon
5 - Atom

Jeff, glad I'm not the only one!  I am also getting this Error when attempting to run using the ServiceNow Input Tool:

Malformed PAC file (ReferenceError: identifier 'dnsResolveEx' undefined

at [anon] (duk_js_var.c:1239) internal

at FindProxyForURL (eval:3)

at eval (eval:1) preventsyield)

Labels