Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Join data from multiple rows into one.

dlesny
8 - Asteroid

Hi I would really appreciate if someone could help. I am exploring Alteryx to Slack integration and I would like to input data from multiple rows into one.

From this:

namevalue
text 

Dhananjay please check Enabler: (BC12.7.532) Team-based Quality, as you have a mismatch with Team State
textDan please check Enabler: (BC11.11.286) Basic TDD/TestFirst, as you have a mismatch with Team State
textBob please check Enabler: (BC12.35.343) Force Ranked Prioritization, as you have a mismatch with Team State

To That:

namevalue
text

Dhananjay please check Enabler: (BC12.7.532) Team-based Quality, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Dan please check Enabler: (BC11.11.286) Basic TDD/TestFirst, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Bob please check Enabler: (BC12.35.343) Force Ranked Prioritization, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Alternatively:

How could this be improved to post to slack multiple lines? It is only posting last one atm.

2 REPLIES 2
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @dlesny 

You can use the summarize tool for that.

Just group by 'name' and concatenate by value using < \n > as a delimeter (on the bottom part of the configuration)

Cheers

dlesny
8 - Asteroid

Awesome, Thank you

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels