Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Issue with SharePoint Input Tool - v2.4.2

stevekosier
5 - Atom

Hello,

Has anyone ran into any issues with the SharePoint 2.4.2 Input tool and not being able to authenticate to a SharePoint On-Prem Site? Our SharePoint site is still on-prem and I know the old SharePoint List tool is going away sooner than later.

I select the on-prem auth option with SharePoint 2.4.2. enter all required authentication information and click connect, nothing happens. I suspect that this is a bug of some sort?

Any help/information that anyone has or can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Kosier

1 REPLY 1
7 - Meteor

I'm having the same issue and was told the back-end connections of the SharePoint Input Tool and the SharePoint List Input Tool work completely differently. It may be a firewall access issue but I have yet to solve for it. If it's any consolation, the SharePoint List tools still worked for me in the newer version. It just shows a "deprecated" tag on the tool. Eventually I'll have to replace it if IT ever figures out the access issue.

Labels