Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

HLOOKUP

Barclaysusercds
8 - Asteroid

1. The screen shot is my data set

2. The column "schedule 1 type" is a IIF formula IIF(IsEmpty([Stage 1 DataLens Trade ID matched]),IIF(IsEmpty([Stage 2
Business mapping]),[Stage 3 Assumption based],[Stage 2 Business mapping]),[Stage 1 DataLens Trade ID matched])

3. In column "stage" I want a formula which brings out which column did the "schedule 1 type" come from was it stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3.

In excel I had to do this manually. Is there a way in Alteryx to build this "stage" column in?

Barclaysusercds_0-1652873392455.png

11 REPLIES 11
Barclaysusercds
8 - Asteroid

checking

Barclaysusercds
8 - Asteroid

Thanks. This worked. In my input data I have more fields that you had. At which point do I bring those out so its appears in the output? When I added your workflow it removed the other fields and only kept 5 columns (sch1, type, stages1-3). Thanks

Labels