Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Output Data : Error opening "SELECT Columns" : No Columns Returned

Jarnel
5 - Atom

I have a table named Buys in a database in SQL Server. I created a new table named _UAT_Buys by taking data from Buys table using input tool for 1 month and wrote it in UAT_Buys table using Output tool. It works fine.

I generated fresh data using workflow with same set of columns and trying to append this data to that UAT_Buys table using same output settings as above in Output tool and it gives be below error:

Error: Output Data (602): Error opening "SELECT Columns from Database.Tablename": No Columns Returned.

Can any one help on this. I tried using Pre SQL statement of "Use Databasename" but it does not help.

2 REPLIES 2
Jarnel
5 - Atom

This issue was due to an incorrect field name while writing data to the table. Issue was resolved after the field name was corrected.

aasmith8116
6 - Meteoroid

Brain was blank because it is well Monday... and that was exactly my problem. Thanks for replying and telling us what the issue you found was!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels