Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Email alert

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team,

I have an out put which four columns . So in first and second column we will have null values (based on the query). If we have null values in the column 1 and colunm 2  it should send a one email alert no null values no email. How to do that.its urgent please help.Thanks.

image.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Garabujo7
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @Svav ,

You may use a filter with this condition IsNull([column1]) and isnull([column2]).

Garabujo7_0-1665763005988.png

Gabriel

acarter881
12 - Quasar

Do you mean NULL is present in both column 1 and column 2 in the same row or that there exists at least 1 NULL in column 1 and 1 NULL in column 2?

I've accounted for the latter scenario; I believe Garabujo7's reply accounts for the former. See attached for my workflow.

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Its based on the query some times we have multiple nulls in both columns. And i want to trigger only one email for all the nulls in both columns

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

I tried the filter but it is throwing n number of emails . I want only one email

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Thank you for the quick response. I have null in the column a but it is not sending any emiail

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

hi, I am unable to download the workflow can you post the image please. Much appreciated for quick response

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Svav 

Just use a sample tool with the configuration First 1 after the filter to send just one email.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1665957751386.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

KrishnaChithrathil
11 - Bolide

How about this @Svav ??

KrishnaChithrathil_0-1665986887679.png

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much. It worked amazingly. 

Labels