Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Email alert

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team,

I have an out put which four columns . So in first and second column we will have null values (based on the query). If we have null values in the column 1 and colunm 2  it should send a one email alert no null values no email. How to do that.its urgent please help.Thanks.

image.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Garabujo7
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @Svav ,

You may use a filter with this condition IsNull([column1]) and isnull([column2]).

Garabujo7_0-1665763005988.png

Gabriel

acarter881
12 - Quasar

Do you mean NULL is present in both column 1 and column 2 in the same row or that there exists at least 1 NULL in column 1 and 1 NULL in column 2?

I've accounted for the latter scenario; I believe Garabujo7's reply accounts for the former. See attached for my workflow.

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Its based on the query some times we have multiple nulls in both columns. And i want to trigger only one email for all the nulls in both columns

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

I tried the filter but it is throwing n number of emails . I want only one email

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, Thank you for the quick response. I have null in the column a but it is not sending any emiail

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

hi, I am unable to download the workflow can you post the image please. Much appreciated for quick response

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Svav 

Just use a sample tool with the configuration First 1 after the filter to send just one email.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1665957751386.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

KrishnaChithrathil
11 - Bolide

How about this @Svav ??

KrishnaChithrathil_0-1665986887679.png

Svav
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much. It worked amazingly. 

Labels