Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Email - Spreedsheet

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I need send an email separate just by the priority, but the text that I wrote repeat beetween the sprredsheet, How Can I exclude 1 text just to keep the first email text?

LETICIAHELENA_0-1680263022290.png

LETICIAHELENA_1-1680263038179.png

LETICIAHELENA_2-1680263072574.png

12 REPLIES 12
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LETICIAHELENA yes it's possible with a multi row formula tool - however, you would need to make sure to think through the logic to fill in those values. For example, should the null value in "data prevista" be 2023-04-04 or 2023-04-05?

LETICIAHELENA
8 - Asteroid

it' necessary be the same date just the copy of the other column, if null is in the columns data prevista than need copy from data conclusão and vice versa. How can I wrote the formula  in teh tool?

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LETICIAHELENA the Formula would look something like IF [data conclusão] = null() THEN [data prevista] ELSEIF [data prevista] = null() THEN [data conclusão] ELSE null() ENDIF

Labels