Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Does Alteryx have a BETWEEN function or something similar?

mkeiffer
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

Hi there,

Does Alteryx Designer have a something similar to a BETWEEN function?  For example, if I wanted to find records with a transaction amount between 1,000 and 5,000 dollars, I could write a formula as follows:

BETWEEN(Transaction_Amount, 1000, 5000) 

And all of the records that had a transaction amount between and including 1,000 and 5,000 would be displayed.

Is there a similar function in Alteryx Designer, or must this expression be written the "long" way:

Transaction_Amount >= 1000 AND Transaction_Amount <= 5000

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike

13 ANTWORTEN 13
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
mkeiffer
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

@ArtApa Thanks so much for the heads up.  I just downloaded the new version today.  Thanks again!

NicoleJ
Alteryx
Alteryx

We have just released this new Between function today in our 23.1 release! Hope you can check it out! 😁

Cheers!
NJ
Sr. Manager, Product Management, Designer
Alteryx
mkeiffer
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

@NicoleJ Thank you so much! I just downloaded the latest version today. Thank you again for the heads up on this!

Umfrage
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Beschriftungen