Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Delta/difference on the basis of dates

Venky_1992
メテオロイド

How to make dynamic workflow to find unmatched records of some columns on the basis of consecutive dates. 

In the below screenshot 
For UserID A Delta is 1 as all column value for UserID A on date 02/02/2023 is not matching with previous 02/01/2023 date 
but Delta is 0 as all column value for User ID A on 2/3/2023 is matching with previous 02/02/2023 date 

Note: Not all dates are in sequence

Kindly Help me in this

7件の返信7
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Not sure I follow your logic - it looks like you want the "Delta" to change to 1 every time a new date comes up, and then back to 0 for that date... however, for 2/2 it stays as 1 for some of the values. What is the logic there?

Venky_1992
メテオロイド

Please ignore 2/2 and consider highlighted that is userID A, yes I want to find Delta(compare two consecutive dates and if there is a change/missing then Delta is 1)

Venky_1992
メテオロイド

Please ignore 2/2 and consider highlighted that is userID A, yes I want to evaluate Delta(compare two consecutive dates and if there is a change/missing then Delta is 1)

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Done!

Venky_1992
メテオロイド

I think you have just compared the dates not the values of the column!!

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Yes, because that's what you said - "(compare two consecutive dates and if there is a change/missing then Delta is 1)". So I am still not clear on your logic - you can either make it more clear or use the workflow already built to update yourself!

alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Update: I re-interpreted your logic to look at the Score Card field. In future posts, I would make clear what columns need to be a part of the logic to get the quickest and most accurate help

ラベル