Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Data Stream Out Error - No Warehouse - Snowflake

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

I get the following message with my stream out of Snowflake:  Even though I have designated a warehouse.  Any help?

dalergreen_0-1668123748026.png

9 REPLIES 9
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @dalergreen ,

Have you added the warehouse to the ODBC connection?.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1668124465523.png

apathetichell
19 - Altair

How are you authenticating? Can you confirm that when you test in ODBC 64 you can connect - and that you can see table in Connect In-DB? Do you have permission to start/stop your warehouse if it's suspended?

My hunch is this is a glitch somewhere and might fix itself if you reauthenticate - or your warehouse has been suspended and you don't have permission to restart it.

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

Already included:

dalergreen_0-1668124941783.png

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

Yes. Still can't stream out.

dalergreen_0-1668125015996.png

apathetichell
19 - Altair

Screenshot (96).pngYour In-DB is set up - yeah? My assumption is that your warehouse is suspended and you don't have permission with that role to restart.

What does Auto-Resume say?

Can you check what permission your role has? I have no idea how customized roles work. Clearly you can authenticate to snowflake - whether you have permission to auto-resume the warehouse is different.

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

Weird thing is, it used to work.

I had the DB admin. create a new Schema for me and I couldn't get it to work for the new one, but it would work for the old one.  Then the Admin and I tried messing around with the Pre-sql statements and couldn't get it to do anything.  Now, next day.  neither work.  no idea if it is a result of us messing around with it.

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

Tried waking up the warehouse, with my DB admin.  no go.  

apathetichell
19 - Altair

I am confused. Do you mean you can't wake up the warehouse in Snowsight or in Alteryx? Where does the PreSQL come into play? You don't use PreSQL with In-DB tools so I'm really not sure what your set up is.

Was this workflow built when you had access to Snowflake? It could be that you need to recreate your In-DB connection - or reset it in manage In-DB.  Skip the datastream out - my hypothesis is that if you add a browse in-db you will get the same error. In-DB data you have is just what's cached from prior runs.

I would recommend dropping your role from your odbc - and making sure that you can actually start whatever warehouse you are using.

dalergreen
7 - Meteor

I had a bunch of other things the that took priority.  Thanks for everyone for their suggestions.  I figured it out.  The two warehouses actually had different names and I didn't notice.  Off by one number.  With that resolved, everything now works.

Labels