Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Color text

ShreyaSharma
8 - Asteroid

Hi ,

Can someone help me how to copy and paste the formula into any word, excel but i want the color to be exist .

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @ShreyaSharma,

You need to use the table tool. This post should give you some details how to configure it:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/colour-the-cell-with-different-colours...

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @ShreyaSharma 

Did you format some data inside of Alteryx and you are now trying to output it to a word document/excel file?

I attached a simple workflow to demonstrate that.

ShreyaSharma
8 - Asteroid

Hi @pedrodrfaria 

Thanks for your reply.

No..I actually trying to document my formula in word file so i want the formula that i have used on the workflow to copy and paste them in the word file.

Alteryx formula are really colorful but when i paste it on the word it turn normal text..

i want same color on the word when i copy and paste the formula.

ShreyaSharma_0-1615295810510.png

as you could see its green in color i want the same to be on the word when i copy and paste it..

i know my requirement is quite unique but I want it to create a nice documentation 

echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Unfortunately, this is not possible. The pieces of an expression are colored signifying correct syntax and the different pieces of it (ex: hardcoded text in quotation marks is green). This is only available in Alteryx Designer, similar to how colors appear in SQL query editors.

Labels