Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Bold Specific Cell or Data with Color

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi Guys,

Can you please assist me on how to make a certain cell or data to be bold type. And if possible to put color on it. Please see sample output below.

marlontalisvistar_0-1644425320484.png

Looking forward for your response. Thanks,

Mar

13 REPLIES 13
KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Hi @OllieClarke  @atcodedog05 

The counter using the Multiple formula is working however, I've got an error "NO PROFILING AVAILABLE" when I used the browse tool. I think the error came from the table tool. Any idea where's the issue in the table tool? I've checked the table and it seems fine like as what @OllieClarke presented. I can't locate where I've got wrong. Please help.

Thanks

Mar

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @KamenRider 

Click on report in browse tool like below. Reporting column don't have profiling.

atcodedog05_0-1644506141736.png

Hope this helps : )

KamenRider
11 - Bolide

Thanks @atcodedog05 , I was not able to notice it that I was in the wrong window. Thanks you all @OllieClarke  @atcodedog05  @Akash__on  @binuacs  for your ideas.

regards,

Mar

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help : ) @KamenRider 

Cheers and have a nice day!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels