Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Batch Macro - Control Parameter Issue

rively90
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I don't understand the Batch Macro. I got a solution from a user here.

Could someone please take a look and see what I should fix?

2 REPLIES 2
Peachyco
11 - Bolide

@rively90 Your attached workflow is incomplete. It features only the main workflow and does not include the macros/supporting workflows.

You will have to export your workflow as a package (Options > Export Workflow) and attach that package here so we can see the macro and get a sense for how it fits into your overall workflow.

rively90
8 - Asteroid

@Peachyco 

1. There was an error opening "Batch Macro.yxmc": This workflow was created by a more recent version of Alteryx, and may contain tools or functionality not present in this version. Alteryx does not support using an earlier version of Alteryx to open a workflow created with a newer version. For best results, download the latest version of Alteryx. Do you still want to attempt to open the workflow?

datasets:

Labels