Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

Adding a Column of Excel Tab Names After Dynamic Input

kkaplan1
メテオール

Good morning,

I have an Excel Spreadsheet with multiple tabs as an Input in my Alteryx. Each tab has the same formatting so I am using an Input Tool to generate a list of Sheet Names and then a Dynamic Input Tool to pull the data from these individual sheets onto one tab. In this example, these sheets in my Excel are each representing different entities. When I go ahead and get all of the data on one sheet, I am not sure which entity the data belongs to as my identification was the tab name. Is there a way to create another column that pulls in my Tab name for each piece of data from that Tab? For example, I have a cell named Taxable Income on each tab. This Taxable Income belongs to a specific entity but the only way to know this is based off of the Tab name which is gone as soon as I do the dynamic input and pull all the data onto one sheet. My ideal end state would be to have a column next to Taxable Income that states the entity based off of the tab name prior to it coming all together on one sheet.

Thank you for your help in advance.

1件の返信1
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Could you edit the Source Template and select "Output File Name as Field" and get the tab name from that?

image.png

ラベル