Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcoming Our Summer 2020 ACE Cohort.png

Picture this - a bright screen, taking up your entire peripheral vision, an imposing stage lit by dramatic spotlights, a crowd made up of a few thousand of your closest friends, and an ACE polo shirt that emanates newness and promise.

That’s what our new class of ACEs would have experienced if we weren’t currently in the middle of a global pandemic. But I digress, because regardless of whether we were all together at Analyticon in New Orleans or you are sitting on your couch reading this with on your phone or laptop, all of these Community superheroes deserve to be celebrated!

We have six brand new ACEs joining the program this summer and we couldn’t be more thrilled about having them! Our ACEs are our super users; they are an integral part of the community experience for all of us, as well as just being really great people to get to know! Please feel free to reach out to extend your congratulatory virtual high fives to them to show your appreciation.

• Abhilash Ramanathan, Engagement Manager at USEReady, Inc, aka @AbhilashR 
• Chris Goodman, Senior Manager, Data Analytics and Innovation at PwC aka @cgoodman3 
• Chris Lewis, Sr. Data Analyst/Alteryx Team Lead at Whole Foods Market aka @cplewis90 
• Fernando Vizcaino, Analytics Coordinator at ITG-Analytics aka @fmvizcaino 
• Jonathan Sherman, Consulting Analyst at The Information Lab aka @Jonathan-Sherman 
• Philip Mannering, Senior Analytics Consultant at Aimpoint Digital aka @PhilipMannering 

These ACEs will join our current global cohort and be a driving force in our community moving forward. They will pioneer solutions, mentor + connect with community members, as well as fill the role of our toughest critics by providing honest product feedback.

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program

Tuvy manages the Alteryx ACE Program and user engagement locally and globally. Her passion lies in discovering the whys and whats which makes customers' faces light up and connecting like-minded people to each other. Feel free to reach out to her to share ideas, or simply to say hello!

Tuvy manages the Alteryx ACE Program and user engagement locally and globally. Her passion lies in discovering the whys and whats which makes customers' faces light up and connecting like-minded people to each other. Feel free to reach out to her to share ideas, or simply to say hello!

Comments
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

welcome new ACEs - we couldn't have a more inspiring bunch!  also I was crying laughing during your Extravaganza... so happy to be working with y'all!!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome new ACEs!!! Excited for all of you who have participated with our User Groups! It's always so rewarding to see a number of User Group members and leaders joining the ranks of the ACEs each year. Your User Group Communities appreciate all that you do for them!

TonyaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Welcome new ACEs! I look forward to your contributions and feedback.

When you get a chance to try out the new AMP Engine (released in 2020.2) please let me know what you think. 

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congrats to you all and welcome to the ACE program!!

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thanks everyone! So excited to be part of the program! I've learned so much from everyone on Community since I started using Alteryx in October 2018 and I look forward to continuing posting solutions, seeing Alteryx develop even further and the amazing use cases everyone comes up with!

Nick612Haylund
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Welcome new ACEs! Thrilled to celebrate with you old friends and new  

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome new Ace team!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

What an awesome group of people joining our ACEs team!!! Congrats and welcome! 

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Warm (quite literally - it's consistently 90 degrees here recently) welcome to all of the new ACE's! Well deserved 🙂 

SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

Heartiest congratulations to everyone.

@AbhilashR very well deserved. 

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

What started as a journey born out of necessity, turned into curiosity, and eventually passion leading me to this point. My respect, love, and appreciation for the product only seems to get deeper with time. To everyone on this Community and Alteryx as a company, thank you for this honor!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome new ACEs!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Thank you everyone!

I am so excited to join the other ACEs in the programme and I am looking forward to helping others in the community, driving my knowledge forward and challenging the dev team!

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Congratulations to all the new ACE’s! Well deserved!

nravik
11 - Bolide

Congratulations to the new Ace Team. You all are inspiring to people like me who are relatively new to the community. Thank you Alteryx and to everyone on the community who keep adding helpful content as we continue to learn from each other.

Thanks 

Ravi Kumar

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Congratulations!