Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

Udacity 30-Day Access (ADAPT)

Jadyn_Tan
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there! Already have an existing Udacity account (same email address as my Alteryx Community account) and have just completed Core Certification yesterday! Can I check how long it would take for Udacity to process my account to offer a 30-Day trial access? Would it come in the form of a voucher code upon enrolment? 

1 REPLY 1
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Jadyn_Tan ,

Well done for getting certified, that's awesome ! Did you enjoy the learning experience ?

About your question, I found this in the ADAPT FAQ :

Q: I joined ADAPT already Core Certified or I just got Core Certified. How do I get started in the Udacity Course?

A: At the end of every week, we will do a scan for all program members who got certified withing the week and grant them an allowance to enroll in the Udacity Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree. 

Note: Ensure your Community account uses the same email as you used to enroll in ADAPT or we might miss you!

In that email we distribute we will send you to a specific page on Udacity's site to acknowledge you are a member of the ADAPT program who has passed Core Certification and ask that you create a Udacity account using your program email. Udacity will process your account and grant 30 days of access to the nanodegree in 1-2 business days following account creation!

I think this might answer your question if I correctly understood.

Don't hesitate to ask or tell me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

Jean-Baptiste