Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.

A little doubt

RodrigoG
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm Rodrigo Galicia and I'm from Mexico I hope you all are doing amazing

I recently signed up for the ADEPT program and I got a mail with some instructions telling me to wait for a "extended-use" license in order to have a longer period to learn the capabilities of this amazing tool, however the mail stated that I had to wait around 2 days for my license to come, but its been 4 days now and I haven't received any mail of the sort yet.

I wanted to kindly ask if something similar had happened to any of you, does this mean that I failed the application for the program? is there any mail where I can ask what's the situation?

Thank you very much in advance and I'm really excited to commence with this experience.

Best Regards!

2 REPLIES 2
NicoleDuhamel
8 - Asteroid

Hi Rodrigo,

It is probably best to email the support team - I believe it is support@alteryx.com

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Bienvenido a la Comunidad Alteryx, @RodrigoG!

Regarding your ADAPT license, I am moving your post to the ADAPT Discussions forum for more visibility. We have a team dedicated to the Program that can help you with this matter.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit our Spanish Community, in case you haven't been there yet. There you will find a lot of resources and amazing content in your native language. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Saludos!

Flávia Brancato