Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
Check out our powerful new search update! You can read more here. Please let us know if you have any feedback by creating a topic here.

dchandra

Highlighted
Comet

Good morning/evening Ramana and hello all!

Nice to meet you all!

I love playing with data too! Is anyone familiar with MS Access and MS Excel by any chance? I may have questions for you on certain features of these two MS Office programs in the future, especially with MS Access, which I self-taught.

I can assist you in any way you need, whenever I have free moments in time!

Take care and talk soon!

Namaste.

Very best,

- Dave Chandra

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi @dchandra, 

I believe the firm will pay for the CPA exam review courses and reimburse exam expenses. I asked my colleagues (I am in the SF/Bay Area Office).

If you are determined to be a CPA, please take the exams ASAP. I don't think it is possible to take them during busy season, so you may need to plan them in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. 

Good luck with your data and your CPA exams. I am sure you will do just fine.

-June

Highlighted
Comet

Hi @ultrarunner,

I take it that you are with Pricewaterhouse Coopers' San Fransisco office. Is that correct?

I am in their Tampa, FL, office.

Have a wonderful day!

Best,

@dchandra 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi @dchandra,

Good to see you again. Yes. I am in the Bay Area. 

Happy busy season to you!

Highlighted
Atom

can we connect on linkedin @dchandra?

Highlighted
Comet

Hi @Aaqib_08 ,

Yes, absolutely, you and I should connect! Always nice getting to know a new person or two!

Let me know if you need pointers on passing the Alteryx Core Exam, as well!

Best,

@dchandra 

Highlighted
Meteoroid

Hi @ultrarunner & @dchandra,

Just seen your messages, I am another Alteryx user at PwC based in the Manchester office. It's great to see the other offices embracing the technology and contributing to the community! :)

I'd be really interested to understand how you use it in your work and learn from your experiences.

Thanks!

Paul

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi @pengland17@FutureShorter33, and everyone,

It is nice to meet you. I do tax consulting too. I have built many Alteryx workflows for work, which helped me (and my team) save a lot of hours. I am also learning SQL and Python. I am so grateful that we are working for a company that promotes digital upskilling 

All the best and welcome!

-June