Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

TJ Cheslik Introduction

tjchesli
5 - Atom

Good Afternoon All, 

My name is TJ Cheslik I work in the utility industry, I have a Bachelors in Management and a Masters of Science in Business Analytics. I am new to the community but I have heard of the company before when I went through my masters program. Recently, my company decided they wanted to embark on an endeavor with Alteryx so I decided to get ahead of the curve and start learning before hand to help myself stand out some. I am excited to learn as this is right in my wheelhouse. I look forward to the certifications I can gain and grow my career.

Personally, I live on a hobby farm. We have alpaca, donkey, ram, goat, chicken, duck, and turkey. It has been an adventure for sure since moving out to the country but I am loving every minute of it. 

Thanks again, 

TJ Cheslik

1 REPLY 1
logdog0411
8 - Asteroid

Sounds great @tjchesli I love the thought of living on a hobby farm. Welcome to the #Maveryx!

Labels